We Are Preparing For Your Return!!!
The East York Therapy team has put in place the following steps to provide the safest and cleanest possible environment for your return:
- The Studio has been professionally cleaned and disinfected.
- Treatments will be by appointment only and in a staggered fashion to keep with best physical distancing practice.
- No walk-in traffic or people waiting in the waiting area will be available at this time.
- Hand-sanitizer will be readily available upon entering the premises and in all treatment rooms and washroom.
- Masks will be provided for all to use.
- Covid-19 Patient Screening Documentation must be filled out prior to being treated.
- To limit face-to-face contact, medical histories will be taken either ahead of time over the phone or with physical distancing in the Studio
- Therapists will not only wear gloves and masks but also shields whenever necessary.
- All bedding materials, towels, hand towels as per normal universal precautions, are washed after every treatment, with increased water temperatures to ensure utmost sanitation.
- All treatment tables, headrests and equipment used will be sanitized in between each treatment.
- All rooms including furniture, surface areas, shelving, doors, door handles, will be thoroughly sanitized in between each treatment.
- The washroom disinfected several times daily.
- We have spaced out appointments so there is 30 minutes in between clients for physiotherapy and up to 2 hours in between clients for massage therapy to allow time to disinfect, proper air circulation, and keep with physical distancing